Lady-Like Loveliness

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009



I don't know what it is about dresses like this that make me want to sit up straight and follow all rules of etiquette. What I do know is I love dresses that are simple yet elegant, refined yet full of lovely details, and with fall fast approaching, I think its time to look at fall-inspired attire that is lady-like and lovely.

This Raven Dress is simply divine and I love the bow detail.





I love this modern vintage Dress Side Story in its lovely green and brocade fabric.





Maybe you would like this Michelle Dress since it can be dressed up or dressed down. Again check out that bow detail.



While all these dresses are lovely, go out and search for the dresses that make you lady-like and lovely.

2 comments:

People St.Clair August 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

aren't these dresses divine and yes Mad Men was definitely the inspiration.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP