In The Details- The Headpiece

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

Not every Bride envisions her bridal look to include a long sweeping veil. That's where the headpiece comes in.

Whether you choose a birdcage veil or just a headpiece. Go ahead and make your statement who says you have to do it like everyone else. Plus, what isn't fabulous about a headpiece? Maybe you need a bit more convincing...




This striking headpiece by Jennifer Behr happens to be one of my favorites and it's the perfect mix of statement maker and tradition.





Ok, maybe you want something that compliments your veil, then why not think about something like this floral headpiece that you can wear with or without a veil.





I love all the creations by Twig and Honey, creative and full of flair if you are searching for bold color in your head piece this may be right up your alley.



If a head piece isn't what you're looking for think about a headband like this one also from Twigs and Honey.



or this Vintage Broach Style



Maybe you wish for a head piece with a little Whimsy. This headpiece by Oh My Deer is perfect.




When I think style and whimsy I always go to the lovely items from ban.do.







I have to say that I love when a Bride's look completely showcases her personality and this is one detail that I think sometimes Brides save to the last detail instead of making it one of the first things they think about after the dress of course. Whether you are in search of a sweeping veil, or headpiece, whatever you choose make it all about you.

4 comments:

the southern hostess July 27, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Gorgeous finds! I just love Jennifer Behr's pieces.

G July 27, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Love love love the red piece. I really like the idea of throwing a little color into the mix.

Southern Champagne Wishes July 28, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

I love everything Jennifer Behr does, but I also really love the one by Oh My Deer! So pretty!

sky fashion August 27, 2011 at 4:55 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP