Friday Faves- Ruffles Mixed with a little design and wedding inspiration

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

Well this is the first feature of Friday Faves so I hope you enjoy. There are so many lovely things I don't know how a girl is ever suppose to keep up. Well, let's talk ruffles shall we?

How can you not fall in love with ruffles when they look like this?



I love this blouse from Chloe and Resse. There is plenty more to love on this lovely site and instead of share my favorites with you I'll let you discover your own favorites.


Do you miss Domino Magazine like I do? Well this room has always been a favorite of mine and when I look through my Domino file on my laptop I can't help but miss this magazine.



While I may be sad about Domino, I'm excited and eagerly awaiting Lonny.



Next is a sampling of what will be featured on Monday for the In The Details segment. I saw these head pieces featured over at Always a Blogsmaid and swooned. How lovely are these? Find more styles here.





Last but definitely not least is the oh so wonderful E-Zine of Utterly Engaged. If you haven't checked this out please do. Whether you are a bride to be, friend of bride, or just daydreaming this 2nd issue is full of inspiration and loveliness.



while there are plenty more faves where these came from this is all for this week. We'll be back on Friday with more new and lovely finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP