Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 31, 2009

This weeks Friday Faves is all about the little things I've seen that I'm lovin'.

These lovely blooms from Emersonmade make perfect accessories or as gifts and even as table decor with some candles for a impromptu dinner party.






Add some unexpected decor to your home by saying it with words. Add one of these custom recycled wooden signs from William Dohman's shop.



If you love making list as much as I do, who says you should write them on random pieces of paper, old recipts or whatever else you can find. Use this Kate Spade Notepad to keep track of your list. Plus, it's a bright cheerful yellow.




What would a Friday Faves be without sharing a pretty little items like this Lacy Grove Canister from Anthropologie. I'm all about updating your space by using little items especially if you are watching your budget.



If you love this canister, I think you will like this and this too.

That's it for this Friday. Since I'm all about the pretty little things I'll be searching for more loveliness to share next Friday. Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comments:

CHICKDOWNTOWN.COM Kyra,  August 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

I really love the custom design wooden signs in script as decorations. I am decorating my new apartment, and I think that these would be a perfect touch to add; something new, something different. Thanks for the great idea!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP