Tag... I'm It

>> Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I was tagged a little bit ago by The Notebook with this request.

List 5 reasons you love your state:

1. I'm a transplant to North Carolina, but when I first moved here I fell in love with that good old Southern Hospitality.

2. The boutiques. There are a lot of great little shops that are full of character and great little finds.

3. Sunday Brunch. I've had more Sunday Brunches since moving to North Carolina than I've had anywhere I've lived. I love meeting up with friends discovering new restaurants and great food at the same time.

4. Friends and Family. I have a lot of family in this area and being here in North Carolina keeps me close to friends and family

5. So many things to see. This state is full of history and great travel destinations like the outter banks, the mountains etc. I have a list of places I want to visit and it keeps growing.

Now I have to tag 5 others:
Since it's taken me so long to respond, I'm skipping this part.

(1) Link back to the meme creator: Caz
(2) Link to the person who tagged you: Events By Your Side
(3) Link back to the originator of the positive SA movement (as this is how this all started): Cheap Thrills
(4) List five reasons you love your state!
(5) Tag at least five people

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP