Make a Statement...

>> Friday, October 3, 2008

with these accessories from Anthropologie. It's true I haven't found many things I don't love in this store but when I saw these bold color necklaces and bracelets all I could think is this is the perfect way to make a statement. Don't you agree?

Queen Bee Necklace


Summer-Made Necklace and this one too.



Icy Sea Necklace



or this Fresh Catch Cuff



I also really like the Goa Dervish Bracelet



Whether it's formal, casual, day or night, these accessories definitely will catch anyones eye.

2 comments:

the southern hostess October 5, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Gorgeous! I can always find something I want at Anthropologie.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP