Baby Bits: Serena and Lily

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008

I figured I would incorporate my cute little finds for kids and babies into a nice series called Baby Bits. When it comes to bedding for your little one, it really doesn't get any better than the collection of Serena and Lily. Take a look and you too will be ready to decorate a room for a little one.

Just a few of my favorites are...

Isabel


Caroline


George


Not only is their fabulous bedding, but furniture, paint and all types of other furnishings to make a kids bedroom a wonderful haven.

PS. If your designing a nursery and need a little inspiration, check out Serena and Lily's book Nursery Style.

{images from Serena and Lily}

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 2, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

The Caroline bedding is simply divine! I do feel for boys - they never get anything quite as special do they.

Anonymous,  October 2, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Thank you for posting about our bedding! We are so happy that you found a few you like in our collections.

Check out our new blog at www.serenaandlilyblog.com for more decorating tips and ideas.

Best,
Serena & Lily

:: Julie Diers :: October 3, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

hi...beautiful blog...i would love love love to share some of my pretty things with you ... i tried to email...and it wont work for me. please stop by and take a look at my little shoppe.

http://thebumblebeestudio.etsy.com

xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP