Plan Brunch for Mom

>> Wednesday, May 7, 2008

With Mother's day right around the corner, if your thinking of ways to celebrate all the wonderful things about your Mom, why not host a brunch. Wiliams and Sonoma has a wonderful menu that looks delicious!

Blueberry Filled Pancakes. You'll need this Ebelskiver Filled-Pancake Pan {plus additional recipes for other special brunch events that are worth testing}



Maple-Glazed Bacon

Mango, Pineapple and Papaya Salad



Blackberry Champagne Cocktail



Strawberry Smoothie

3 comments:

the southern hostess May 7, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

Yum! My mom and I don't live in the same city, so I'll just have to make this and think of her. :)

People St.Clair May 7, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

Hi Southern Hostess,
My Mom is in a different city too and that was my thought I'd make in celebration of her :)

amber {daisy chain} May 8, 2008 at 1:10 PM  

mmm, that all look delish! I will try and remember these for my next brunch (hands down my favorite meal).

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP