Right-Sizing Your Dessert

>> Thursday, March 13, 2008



Here's another kitchen item I have to file under Genius! Being the hip hostess that you are, I know you look for cool kitchen gadgets and things that can make hosting friends and family easier. Well, in terms of dessert, this S-XL Cake Mold is perfect. Think back to all those times you've made your favorite cake recipe and was left slicing varied sizes of cake from slivers to chunks. You no longer have to hear the classic phrase "I just want a little piece" (my personal favorite) when serving dessert. Small,medium,large or extra large cake slices all proportioned and in one cake pan leaving you to just serve slices as the request are shouted out.

{via i heart luxe}

6 comments:

People St.Clair March 14, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Hi Southern Hostess,
Thanks for visiting this will make serving some of your favorite cake recipes easy for those watching their waistline.

TIG March 14, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

I suppose saying "I just want a little piece" sounds better than, "An extra large slice for me, please," (which may be what I'd be thinking, depending on the cake).

Madie March 17, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

I still don't think the biggest slices are big enough! (=

People St.Clair March 18, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Hi This Is Glamorous,
I totally agree, I think you can say I want a little piece and quietly point to the extra large piece when your favorite cakes are concerned.

Hi Maddalenna
When it comes to my favorite cakes the biggest slices aren't enough for me either :)

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions March 26, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

I'll take three pieces of the XL size, please. This is so clever and I am sure the guests would get a kick out of it! (Sorry to be so late in my comment, I am just now catching up on my favorite reads!)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP