Trick or Treat {lets talk about treats}

>> Friday, October 12, 2007


I enjoy halloween but love it more now since my niece gets very excited about what she plans to be each year. What's even more exciting is watching how creative my sister becomes when it comes time to create a new and unique costume for her. Of course my sister and I have previous experience since our own costumes growing up were equally creative. Inspired by all the costumes, decor and party ideas {especially those from Hostess with the Mostess}. I thought about what fun things little and big kids at heart could have for halloween.

These Treat Bags are perfect for trick or treating or to hold sweet cargo at the office or to give out when your doorbell rings. Plus, they're so cute, I'm sure you'll find a reason to use them.


Halloween Critter Cookie Press (set of four). Make your favorite sugar cookies recipe and test these cookie presses out.


These Spiderweb Serveware is perfect for those of you who hosting your own party {costumes included of course}.


What is Halloween without...

caramel apples


Cookies {or you can find them here too}


Sweet Treats
Candy Cauldron-Dylan's Candy Bar {find your own cauldron and fill it with your favorite candy}


Need a spooky treat to give guest at the end of your party? These Day of the Dead Skulls from Vosges are perfect.

2 comments:

Lucky Designs October 12, 2007 at 11:20 AM  

You are not helping with my cravings! This baby must love caramel apples - I have to go buy some today. Have a great weekend.

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions October 12, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

I love it all! I am in the middle of planning 2 Halloween parties (one for a two year old and one is a more sophisticated dinner party). I never realized jost HOW MUCH stuff there is out there!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP