Green Challenge

>> Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thanks Lucky Me for tagging me for the Green Challenge. I know you've seen these post on various blogs already so instead of tagging others I hope other bloggers will share what they're doing to introduce environmental sustainability in their life.

1.Instead of opting for paper or platic I bring my own bags to the grocery store.

2.I also have recently started to minimize the energy I use in my house from my laundry to my thermostat.

3.I use energy efficient lightbulbs throughout my house.

4.Of course, recycle.

my latest thing to stop buying and using water bottles especially after seeing that picture posted by Blue Orchid Designs Thanks I was inspired even more!

So What are you doing?


{image from ariella chezar}

4 comments:

Chere Amie October 11, 2007 at 10:48 AM  

We compost. It's super nasty, but I feel pretty good about it at the end of the day. We don't even have a garbage disposal! We also buy local, recycle our tails off, and I'm trying really hard to turn off the water while I brush my teeth :)

People St.Clair October 11, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Yea I understand the whole running water that was one was hard for me too but you've gotta take in baby steps, thats how I look at it. :)

People St.Clair October 11, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Yea I understand the whole running water that was one was hard for me too but you've gotta take in baby steps, thats how I look at it. :)

READY2SPARK October 11, 2007 at 5:46 PM  

Thank you for keeping my Green Challenge going. I too was inspired by Liene's post! I'm combining everyone's comments on my site (if I can continue to keep up!). I hope that you can pass this challenge on to 3 more people.
Lara

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP