Hold It!

>> Friday, September 21, 2007

When you have a lot of pretty little things, eventually it all needs to be organized. Let's be honest, a simple box won't do. Especially when there are so many far more stylish options out there.

I noticed that when it comes to my office, I have a lot of things. Sure they're organized but I could do a little bit better so here is my wish list of goodies for my office.

print stretch-canvas pushpin board-I love the pattern and figure I can use this to not only decorate the wall but remember appointments, hold little reminders and a cute picture or postcard.


I'd use a variety of these canvas storage containers like the magazine butler, photo boxes and regular storage bins.

If you want something with more fun and flair try these Chartreuse Dots Magazine File.



Ahhh the closet. What to do when the space for shoes is full, or those most recent fall purchases make transitioning your other fall clothes into your closet difficult.

These canvas collapsible boxes are perfect because they're ready to be used when the closet has filled to capacity and can be easily stored when you've deciced to clean the closet and make some donations.


Since ballet flats and mary janes are all the rage you know you can't have just one pair, so these shoe bins will work perfectly to store those new shoes taking residence in your closet.

7 comments:

Oh Happy Blog! September 21, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Loving the shoe boxes... I keep them all in the boxes that they come in... but often find it hard to keep track of them all... I really need some of these- it will save me so much time (and look so much prettier than my hodge-podge of boxes... thanks for the post

Julie at Belle Vivir September 21, 2007 at 3:40 PM  

I also could use that beautiful print stretch-canvas pushpin board. I love your selection here.

KellytheCulinarian September 21, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

I like that you can see the shoes while storing them. Great idea!

Faire La Fete Productions September 21, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

Clever selection! I'm loving the clear shoe bins. I have tons of shoes that need organizing....these would be perfect!

People St.Clair September 22, 2007 at 6:15 AM  

The shoe boxes were definitely my favorite pick because even boxes can get a bit worn and these containers are perfect to see the shoes and keep them organized.

perfect bound September 22, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

I too am obsessed with keeping my home office organized. It's the only way I this growing magazine collection under control. You must go to See Jane Work (www.seejanework.com) and check out the amazing selection of folders, files and boxes there. You'll love it.

People St.Clair September 23, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

I love love love see jane work and since I have a small obsession with office supplies.... I try to limit how many times I visit. :) I agree, they have a lot of supplies that are perfect for staying organized.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP