Beautiful Baubles

>> Thursday, September 20, 2007



When I saw these beautiful butterflies on The Brides Guide I thought how all of us need something lovely like this, but also how a cute brooch can accent a cocktail dress for a party, a bridesmaids dress, flower bouquet or even a wedding gown. Here's a little inspiration...

Pom Pom Pin by Roberta Chiarella


Emitations Briatiz Crystal Butterfly Brooch


Lord & Taylor Marcasite Scroll Pin


Clear Rhinestone Flower Pin from Vivre


These lovely baubles can be used in a variety of ways so be creative like this lovely bridal bouquet that used a brooch as an accent.


We all need a few baubles even if its not to accent formal attire. These will work for jackets or coats too.
{top image from the Brides Guide Blog}

3 comments:

KellytheCulinarian September 20, 2007 at 2:52 PM  

I liked it on the top, looks really elegant.

Oh Happy Blog! September 20, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

I agree- I try not to buy pieces for my wardrobe that are limiting- rather I stick with staples and use accessories such as broaches to make them "special"... they do wonders to transform a little black dress from event to event- keeping it fresh...

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP