10 Things I'm Lovin

>> Sunday, August 12, 2007

For this blog there's only one ongoing series that I'm going to do my best to keep up. If you love Domino Magazine like I do then on the last page you've seen the 10 things that various designers, artist etc share about things they love. I did one in July so now that it's August, here's my new top ten things I'm lovin'.

Gum Drop Pillows: I know these things are just adorable and are by Amy Butler Design. They're cute decorative and full of character. If you need a room accent, these are perfect!


Wallpaper: While wallpaper has never really gone out of style. I've noticed more stylish designs from wallpaper companies like wallpaper from the 70s or paper voyer to inspire a girl like me to head to the bathroom and start placing it on my walls.



These dishes… {kate spade dogwood point}I think it's because I'm on the hunt for new plates and these are the ones I love at the moment.


Fall Fashion:I love the new styles and colors that come in every fall. While summer is my fvorite time of the year, this dress by j.crew gets me excited for fall.


This purse from Banana Republic is just what i've been looking for-- a stylish yet functional everyday purse I can use to sling all of my belongings in on a daily basis. Tis purse just might be the one… Ok, maybe this one too.




I had a sample of this delicious fudge from Island Fudge in Hilton Head, SC and couldn't help but have a little bit more. While most people reserve fudge for the holidays, this fudge should not be limited to just one time of the year.


On the work front I'm really liking the idea by Russell+Hazel about a networking binder. Despite it allowing me to organize the business cards I receive it might just make my desk just a little cleaner {or give me more room to put more stuff in that space}


While my sister is truly the photographer of the family, I like to believe I'm good at it too {maybe even better-kidding} but I would love to have this Holga Camera by Lomography. At least I can play like a professional.


When I need to write down ideas, thoughts or information from a meeting or phone conversation I love composition books. Yes, the classic school notebooks. I love them and usually buy them in bulk.

2 comments:

KellytheCulinarian August 13, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

What cool products. Those pillows are adorable.

Faire La Fete Productions August 13, 2007 at 2:15 PM  

Ooh, I need that networking binder!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP