Tag, I'm It!

>> Thursday, July 26, 2007

I was tagged by the wonderful blog Toast and Tables. Here are the rules:

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee's blog.

1. My secret dream is to be a DJ. I love music and would love to learn how to DJ and maybe test those skills at a party and engage the crowd in some type of "The roof is on fire" chant---Ah, a girl can dream.

2. I simply adore my niece she's sassy and six. She loves the color pink, she's keen on fashion and knows how to throw a mean tea party-- A girl after my own heart. Her aunt has taught her well.

3. I am addicted to sugar. I think it's safe to say that I love all things sweet and cannot turn any of it down. As you can tell I'm not a calorie counter. I should be but I'm not--So glad there's Pilates!

4. I'm not a coffee drinker---GASP! I know, I know it seems crazy. When I need a caffeine fix I'll order a chai tea latte with soy (no water and one honey)--DELICIOSO.

5. I love getting school supplies every year, there's something about paper, colored pencils, pocket folders that makes me nostalgic and I have to indulge.

6. I bake to relieve stress. What better way to release the tension of the day and feed my sugar fix at the same time? My favorite recipe is Alexis Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies- from Martha Stewart whether they make it onto a cookie sheet or not, they're delicious!


7. My favorite time of the year is summer. Not just because my birthday falls during the summer but because I love the flowy fashions, the great sandals and everyone finding reasons to throw a party or get to the beach.

8. I have a secret desire to learn how to make wedding cakes. I am amazed by how so many talented bakers can create such lovely cakes that I've been thinking about taking a class to learn how to do it myself. For now I'll just admire sites like Lovin Sullivans, Cake Girls, April Reed and so many others and enjoy eating cake--for class preparation of course!

This tag goes out to other lovely blogs that would like to say hello ...

2 comments:

blushing apples July 30, 2007 at 12:23 PM  

A DJ? That would be fun. Their is nothing like pretty paper & colors pencils! I'm too old for this but I have crayola box sitting on my desk because it reminds me when I was a little school girl with too many exitement to write & color.

Lynn July 31, 2007 at 2:39 PM  

I took a cake decorating class this year, and it was great. I have a new respect for people who make wedding cakes. Maybe next year I'll learn how to use fondant. Give the class a try. Maybe you have a hidden talent!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP