Sweet Things

>> Thursday, July 26, 2007

What would pretty little things be if all I did was talk about party decor, lovely dresses and cute things for you to use without including anything sweet? Excatly, not being true to myself. It's no secret I love all types of sweets so of course I've pulled out some delightful and truly delicious treats that will make weddings, birthdays or a tuesday night sweet! I must caution you, once you read this you will gain 10 pounds. Ok, maybe 5. So... if you're calorie counting, trying to be good and steer clear of sugar, don't look. But if you must because these delights are hard to resist, go ahead and look. If you need to make your own personal order the links will guide you to sweet bliss. Oh and of course it will be our little secret!


{vanilla bake shop cupcake}


{teacake bake shop out of the blue chocolate chunk cookie}


{brownies from mari's new york }


{exotic ice creams from vosges haute chocolate }


{dylans candy bar tackle box}

6 comments:

blushing apples July 27, 2007 at 12:03 AM  

yum! i love sweet treats! i like an order of cupcakes and the candy box, with all these treats I will no longer be calorie counting... ^_^

People St.Clair July 27, 2007 at 6:03 AM  

sometimes you just can't calorie count. At least this is a good reason not to.

KellytheCulinarian July 27, 2007 at 5:13 PM  

Great ideas for entertaining. The cupcakes are so cute, yet elegant.

Julie at Belle Vivir July 27, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

Oh my I think I could have maybe 3,4 o I don't know a lot of those brownies.

Diana Coronado July 30, 2007 at 4:08 AM  

The Dylan's box, is soo pretty, and looks delicious

Susy September 24, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Ohhh. This is a good favorite to pick. I can see why!! ...and practically taste why, too.

...scrolling down this post was delicious! : )

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP