My Bridesmaid Myself...

>> Sunday, July 22, 2007

I love weddings and love the details that go into planning them even more. With that said, I'd be crazy not to share some of those wedding things I'm lovin' right now. Today, it's all about the bridesmaid dress. So many horror stories come from bridesmaids who are drapped in interesting patterns, funky designs or fabrics I was inspired to showcase some brides who did right by their bridesmaids and hope you feel inspired too. I know it's only a small sample, but enjoy the wedding sugar!


(click on image for closer look)

{Details:images come from the knot; jenny yoo; brides*Tips for finding the right bridesmaid dresses? visit instyle weddings or the knot!}

1 comments:

perfect bound July 27, 2007 at 7:59 PM  

You should check out Style Me Pretty and enter your bridesmaid inspiration board in the contest. It's so fun. thanks again for listing Perfect Bound on your site. I also posted about (awful) bridesmaids dresses and how, with a little creativity, to salvage them. Great before and after pictures courtesy of Blueprint magazine too. Check it out!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP