I LOVE...

>> Monday, July 23, 2007



This dress! It's pink, it's flirty, it's the kind of dress that you create plans for! If your summer social calendar is full of events to attend, why not add this cute dress from Betsey Johnson into the mix. Whether your looking for something chic for a wedding, sunset cocktail party or your own celebration. Do what you do and be the style maven you are. Hey, if they build it...you must come.

{Love this dress find it in pink or yellow here.}

**I've just been tagged look for info about me this week!

4 comments:

blushing apples July 23, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

very pretty & femenine just like all betsey johnson designs! thanks for visiting my blog its great to hear from you!

blushing apples July 23, 2007 at 9:35 PM  

also thanks for adding me into your links, I will like to add you to! ^_^

Julie at Belle Vivir July 24, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

Love Betsey Johnson. Have you seen her line for Victoria Secret? It is really cool.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP