Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a great week.  I'm starting my weekend a bit early but before I head out of course I'm sharing favorites.  This week it's all about L-O-V-E.  That's right I'm sharing some faves for Valentine's Day.  Whether you have a valentine or not, pretty things should be yours on this day of love.  Why not show your love with this oh so lovely headband




or this chic bracelet




Maybe you want to do something crafty this year like a fun 3-D card



or make these adorable milk hearts for a sweet surprise




It's not too late to send a few valentines by mail, and any of these cards are sure to warm the heart.






If you want to send a few hints someones way why not share a few links to these gift boxes filled delectable delights and pretty things.






not interested in sweets how about this chic handbag



or some colorful baubles 




of course you could treat your self to the pretty  rose scented candle or any of these gifts. 



Well that's all this week everyone.  I hope you have a great weekend, I'll see you here on Monday.

3 comments:

bryllupsfotograf February 3, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

Amazing post! Love the pictures! Just shared it on my facebook :)

sohirach February 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

oh my gosh. i love valentines day so much, this makes me love it even more. :)


love the blog girl, so happy to have stumbled upon it. :)

love, rach.
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

People St.Clair February 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

Hi Bryllupsfotograf,
Glad you liked the post. I hope you got some great Valentine's Day ideas and thanks for sharing this post on Facebook.

Hi Rach,
Thanks for the lovely compliment. How can anyone not love Valentine's Day? I'm glad you stumbled on to my blog too.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP