Ready for Spring? Work from the Inside, Out

>> Friday, February 6, 2009


After a few weeks of cold weather and snow, I'm so ready for Spring. When I saw this lovely floral printed Chloe platter and plate.I started looking for lovely Spring items that could fill my home and make me feel like Spring was here while the outside is still under a chill.

My drab and brown surroundings has brought me down and these Morning Mugs are just what I need to get through the next few months until Winter gives way to Spring.



If you're not feeling the flowers and want a bold pattern and color then you'll fall in love with the Asarina set like I did.



While Spring is coming and for some of us not soon enough, don't let that stop you from bringing a little bit of Spring into your home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP