Fall in Love with Patterns

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'll admit there was a time in my life when I didn't like patterns {gasp}. Now, I love them and can't get enough of them. While I'm not at the point of mixing various patterns together in my home {baby steps} I have allowed pattern into my closet and love it. When it comes to shoes, I've been on the slower side adding a pair here or there but now, I can't see why when I've been going so slow when lovely little bitties like these could be in my closet?

Patterned Classic Ballet Flat from J.Crew





While I've been a bit slower in adding shoes with patterns to my closet I'm loving these patterns for home like... This floral print slipper chair from Target.




or this Bird & Floral Print Upholstered Chair



There's been a lot of buzz about these chairs in the blogosphere, while these are buzz worthy, the patterns in either chair are lovely and would liven up any room. Now if the chair is too much for your pattern taste, think about adding a few patterned pillows like this, this or this.







Even a little bit of pattern can go a long way.

1 comments:

perfect bound February 5, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

I'm in love! I'm in love. About a year ago I had a good look at my closet and gasp, no pattern what so ever. I think it was a sign of my total lack of creativity and fear of hating something a year later. Now I'm slowly adding pattern to my closet, stripes mainly, but hey!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP