Will You Be My Valentine?

>> Monday, January 26, 2009

I remember when I was in elementary school we'd take a part of the day to not only create a Valentine's day cards for our friends, family and classmates but we'd also make a stylish bag that would hang in the classroom until Valentines Day when we would exchange all those lovely handmade cards. While none of us are in elementary school, the sentiment can still mean just as much when friends, family and secret crushes receive a Valentine in the mail. Need some inspiration? Here's a few favorites...









XO I Love You Greeting Card by Egg Press;Be Mine Sweetheart by Snow and Graham;Surprise a Sweetie card by Susy Jack;Tarzan Monkey by Hello Lucky

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events January 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Thanks for the comment today! The wall color is Impressionist by Ralph Lauren. I am loving it so far :)

People St.Clair January 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Hi Aletha,
Thank you! I'm looking to paint walls in my family room and saw that color and fell in love. Congrats again on your office. Share more photos when it's complete :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP