Friday Favorite: Jenny Packham

>> Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  My week has been busy as I work to transition this blog to it's new home.  Until that move is complete I'm here and today I'm sharing favorites and since it's fashion week, I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces from the beautiful collection of Jenny Packham.






Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Why don't you join me at my new blog home I've started sharing a few pretty little things there.

10 comments:

Sarah October 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM  

Love the styling, especially the modern betty draper hair!
I'll now move with you to the new blog....

Noviamorau October 31, 2012 at 5:02 AM  

Fantastic! And look at these charming women! Wonderful dresses!

Mother of the bride dresses November 12, 2012 at 4:41 AM  

Beautiful dress style. I love these dresses.Their hair style is also beautiful.

dresseshop November 22, 2012 at 3:22 AM  

High Fahsion Dress, beautiful design & beautiful dress!

Kevin Collins January 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM  

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!
Kevin Collins
kevincollins1012@gmail.com

Sofia Donatelli April 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM  

Beautiful runway dresses.

If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Barbie Girl'.

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Regine Karpel June 14, 2013 at 6:30 AM  

Love the sheath dress with the jacket!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Sue C. Lincoln November 10, 2016 at 9:39 AM  

Oh! Beautiful... Find more gowns here.

Sandra F. Perez November 16, 2016 at 12:01 PM  

I love all of your favorite pieces, you are looking very beautiful. I;m curious to see the next pieces by you from other sources of Women Dress and Accessories Collection

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP