In The Details: Welcome Bags

>> Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a great weekend.  The tail end of the week had me traveling for a quick trip to DC.  Now fully rested from a busy traveling schedule, today's in the details post has me thinking about out of town guest who fly in for your wedding.  While there are plenty of ways to make them feel welcomed, a lovely bag of goodies always does the trick.









Whether you pick a theme or fill a bag with well known favorites from your wedding city, there are plenty of creative ways to welcome guest and let them know you're glad they're here.  I hope this collection of photo inspiration sparked some ideas.

[photo details: Martha Stewart Weddings unless otherwise linked]

3 comments:

Coco August 20, 2012 at 4:37 PM  

I love to give presents to my guests,you just gave me a bunch of useful ideas, thank you! Xo

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris August 21, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

I am pretty sure I would squeal with delight if I received the Simplesong welcome box! So gorgeous.

-Jenn

albina N muro August 18, 2013 at 1:53 AM  

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. The tail end of the week had me traveling for a quick trip to DC. offline promotion

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP