Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a marvelous week.  This week flew by and I can't believe it's already August.  I have to confess August is my favorite month because I'll be celebrating a birthday but Summer is moving way too fast.  Well, before we all head out and enjoy our weekends, how about a few favorites?  I thought I'd kick everything off with pretty dots.  How lovely is this dress?





[discovered here]

Loving these wedge sandals, I think they would go perfectly with that dress.




While this pretty necklace may not go with the dress, it's a lovely accessory for  a little black number in your closet.



Of course you can see why this would be a favorite of mine.



How cute is this quirky satchel.




Well, that's all for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'll see you here next week.


2 comments:

Engagement Rings Tampa August 9, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

Very good job, you have shared a knowledgeful and informative post. thank you

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP