Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a great week.  This week I have a few favorites to share before heading out for the weekend.  Now if you thought polka dots had reached their peak, think again.  Plus, polka dots will never go out of style for me which is why I have my eye on this coin purse.



I'll take this sweater in every color please.



[discovered here]

I love this carry all bag and it doesn't hurt it's in my favorite color for Summer.



[discovered here]

You can never have too many bold statement pieces.



I'd love to have this dress with these shoes.




Well,  that's all for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you next week.

2 comments:

sofia July 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM  

Awesome necklace! looks great with the shoes and a cute short dress!

People St.Clair July 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Hi Sofia,

I thought the same thing once I published the post last week. The bold color of the necklace adds the perfect amount of pop.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP