Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  I can't believe it's the end of June. This month moved way too fast.  Well, before you head out for the weekend, I have a few favorites to share.

It looks like it's going to be a really hot everywhere this weekend.  While I hope this isn't how the rest of the Summer will be but if you want to keep cool, this lemonade maker may be a great staple for the Summer heat.



You can also keep cool with this Maxi dress




In love with this simply sweet dress




[discovered here]

If you're a child of the 80's you may have an affinity for jellies?  After seeing this round up, I fell in love with these lovely little wedges






Adding this bag to my wish list






Well, that's all for this week.  Keep cool everyone and have a marvelous weekend.








4 comments:

Unknown June 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

wait a second! I NEEEEEED this lemonade maker! Like stat.

http://www.brightontheday.com

Unknown July 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

Love the maxi dress!! So sweet!! Your blog is too cute..Now I follow you with google friend connect! If you want follow me back!! It would mean so much for me! Kisses!

Babi
www.voguebuster.net

People St.Clair July 3, 2012 at 8:31 AM  

Hi Brighton,

Isn't that lemonade maker genius. I didn't think I needed one until I saw this :)

Hi Babi,

thank you for the sweet compliments. I'd be delighted to follow you back :)

Lexi July 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

I love that maxi dress!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP