Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  How was your week?  I hope it was lovely.  This is yet another week that flew by for me, I hope the weekend moves a bit slower.  Before I head out for the weekend of course I have a few favorites to share.  Let's start off with this fun bucket bag.


[discovered here]

I don't think you can have too many maxi dresses




If you love ballet flats like I do, these may strike your fancy





it's no secret I'm smitten with stripes so of course this dress is an automatic favorite.



Beat the heat and make a few snow cones and uses these modern syrup flavors to give a bit of a twist to that nostalgic treat.  

[discovered here]

and if you need a snow cone  maker...

Well, that's it everyone.  I hope you have a marvelous weekend.  I'll see you next week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP