Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  Before heading into the weekend I have a few favorites to share starting with this pretty little dotted number






In search of pretty summer swimwear?  This metallic dot



{discovered here

or this chic stripe are pretty options




I can't resist a pretty dress especially one with stripes



I want this bow belt



Still in love with the color-blocking and maxi dress trends





You really can never have too many peep toe wedge



{discovered here


That's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you Monday.






1 comments:

Lyndsy June 12, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

love that striped ASOS dress!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP