Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 25, 2012

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  Before heading out for the long weekend, I have a few favorites to share like pretty baubles from one of my favorite sites, Elva Fields.





Excuse me while I have a J.Crew moment starting with the breezy and cool style of this outfit.




The one thing I love about Summer is breaking out my maxi dresses, I wouldn't mind having this one.



Well hello pretty wedge shoes



This colorful key chain pouch from Baggu can keep all those little things like loose change in one place instead of the dark crevices of your purse.


[discovered here]


Speaking of purses,  here's one I'm a bit smitten with.

That's all for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I will see you here on Tuesday.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP