Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a splendid week.  Well, my favorite day of the week is here and I have a few favorites to share.  Why not start off with some pretty baubles like these color block lovelies.






[discovered here]

Pretty pattern in an oh so lovely little dress, perfect for cocktail parties and summer soirees



[discovered here]



creative storage for leftovers


[discovered here]

Excuse me while I indulge my obsession love of polka dots starting with this pinterest discovery




and these fun polka dot jeans



or this multi-purpose dotted pouch




Love these floral pattern jeans





and this chevron inspired top


Well thats all for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I'll see you here Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP