Friday Faves

>> Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a great week.  For me, the week moved pretty quick. Of course I have to share some favorites with you before heading out of the weekend.

Let's start with this bag





As a girl who loves a big bag to throw all my stuff into, this one is perfect to carry everything in style.

Orla Kiely's Spring/Summer Collection definitely has me ready for Summer






Loving the design detail of this pretty and pleated purse.





{discovered here}


I wasn't always a fan of a patterned platform, but I've noticed recently I'm gravitating more and more to pretty patterns in bold colors like these.




{discovered here}

These would be perfect for an ice cream social



{discovered here}


Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP