Friday Faves

>> Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday everyone.  How was your week?  In my neck of the woods, it's been nothing but days full of sunshine and a lot of pollen.  Well my favorite day has come where I share my mixed bag of favorites with you so let's start with a stylish bag for weekend getaways.




{discovered here}

Wouldn't mind having these little lovelies in my closet



With the weather warming up, so does my fixation on pretty dresses like this



or this




I spent way too much time in this shop.  There are so may pretty things for your home or if you're looking for a great housewarming gift start here.





{discovered here}


Here's a cookbook I'll be adding to my collection




and this book too.


Well, that's all for this week.  Have a lovely weekend everyone and I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP