In The Details: Will You Be My Bridesmaid

>> Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday everyone. How was your weekend?  I'm  moving a bit slow today. I had a busy weekend readying for the launch of my new venture and even with that, I didn't want to skip today's In the Details Post.  Plus I saw these cards last week,




and thought they were so stinking cute it got me thinking about all the ways you can ask those special to you to be a part of your wedding.  If you feel like getting crafty, you can create these great cards but if you'd rather send out a lovely note, here is a little inspiration...











Whether you want to be completely crafty or use one of these inspired samples, there are plenty of ways to  ask your closest friends to be a part of your wedding. Once they say yes there are even more creative ways to communicate all the details




Hopefully these pretty cards can give you some fresh ideas if you were searching for creative ways to say "Will You Be my Bridesmaid".

2 comments:

Sarah Hartley February 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

I did something similar with paper dolls for my bridesmaids! Check out my post : http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com/2011/10/will-you-be-my-bridesmaid.html

Great influences though. I think it's so much fun to ask them in a cute way.
Sarah
http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

People St.Clair February 21, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

Hi Sarah,
Your paper dolls are adorable. I agree it really adds a special touch to do a creative card or pretty paper doll for such such a special moment.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP