In the Details: Smitten Magazine

>> Monday, February 13, 2012

Good Monday morning everyone.  How was your weekend? I was pretty lazy this weekend which was a welcomed change.  Of course I did spend some time thinking about this week's In the Details post and have been wanting to share this lovely little inspiration source for some time.   Let's face it, when it comes to planning a wedding there is a bounty of inspiration and information available to Brides, and while new magazines and blogs pop up every day this lovely resource is one I want to share with you this week.  Have you heard of Smitten Magazine?




It's a beautiful digital magazine that is a mix of inspiration, real weddings and helpful information.












Sure, I know you're thinking that your list of resources is already a mile long.  I know, adding one more could send you into overload, but hop on over and check out the site and read the magazine and you'll see, this is one that you will definitely want include on your list of wedding planning resources.

{all photos from smitten magazine}

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

Love that wedding dress!

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou February 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

I wasn't familiar with this one ~ thank you for bringing it to my attention! Beautiful! ~xoSM

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

People St.Clair February 14, 2012 at 7:30 PM  

Hi Mmaree, oh I agree that dress is gorgeous.

Hi Sandy, Wonderful! I'm so glad I could introduce you to this lovely e-zine. Check out the past issues they're great too.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP