Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday lovely readers.  How was your week?  Mine was busy but good and the weather today is going to be fantastic so I may have spend sometime outside this afternoon.  Well, as you know I love sharing my favorites on Friday and today it's all about color with a little bit of pattern mixed in.  Let's get started shall we with a colorful stripe headband.




This lovely little bauble is certainly a treasure



{both items discovered here}

I can't resist a little dot and stripe



{discovered here}


Since I love tote bags, this post was right up my alley and gave me a few more totes to covet like...






These herringbone napkins are a perfect way to add a little color to your table



{discovered here}


That's it for this week.  I hope you have a splendid weekend and I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP