In the Details: Inspiration Sources

>> Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I can't believe February is days away, this month moved way too fast.  Last weekend, I was in my local Barnes and Nobel and was looking at the wedding magazine section and started thinking about inspiration sources for planning a wedding.  I know there are plenty of blogs offering up creative ideas, color palettes and beautiful real weddings that are sure to inspire any Bride while planning a wedding that I wondered where books fit in the mix when it came to inspiration sources.  The reason I was thinking about this is because of this book, Matthew Robbins' Inspired Weddings.



I've seen a few blog postings about Inspired Weddings a couple weeks ago and then went to check it out myself and I just couldn't get over how gorgeous this book is and I  immediately thought this book should be on the list if your a Bride planning a wedding and searching for inspiration.




This book offer plenty of fresh and creative ways to design your wedding and is one of those books that can easily transfer beyond wedding planning.




 

But, I'm still curious about your inspiration sources and if wedding-themed books are included with the blogs and magazines as resources for your wedding or if people like me who aren't planning weddings are more interested in these books. I'd love to hear from those of you planning a wedding or even if you have already had your wedding where did you find inspiration.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP