In the Details: Dolly Pearl

>> Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I did spend part of  the weekend decking my home in holiday splendor. I was also thinking about this weeks In the Details post and while there are plenty of adjectives that come to mind for the beautiful dresses from Dolly Pearl, the descriptors that stay with me are modern and romantic. 



I discovered Dolly Pearl while in search of some inspiration for a previous In the Details post and just fell in love with the beautiful wedding and bridesmaids dresses on the site.


I will admit, I love wedding gowns full of details but sometimes simple and well placed  design details add character to a wedding dress, and that is what had me smitten with these lovely dresses.




If you're looking for dresses that are romantic, chic and modern let these beautiful dresses give you a little inspiration.  

{all images from the Dolly Pearl website}

2 comments:

Katie December 12, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

These are beautiful! I've been looking for new years dresses.. I'll have to check them out!

Katie December 12, 2011 at 3:51 PM  

These are the most beautiful dresses ever! Wow.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP