Happy New Year (a little early)

>> Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  I'm still in a bit of a holiday haze, so no favorites this week.  Instead I want to wish you a safe and Happy New Year.  I hope you celebrate with family and friends


That you throw a little confetti 


and pop a little bubbly


But most of all I wish you a fabulous 2012.  I hope that all the goals, wishes, dreams you want to fulfill  in the new year come true.  Happy New Year Everyone.  I'll see you next year :)

{photos from here}

3 comments:

Unknown December 30, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Wishing you a happy new year too! Hoping that it's merry and bright!

xo Mary Jo

People St.Clair January 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

Hi Mary Jo, Thank you and I hope you had a wonderful holiday and may 2012 be Merry and Bright for you as well.

Hi Modniza, Thank you I hope you had a wonderful holiday and a spectacular 2012.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP