Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  This weeks favorites is dedicated to all you social butterflies whose calendars are full of holiday soirees. If you already have a dress in mind but haven't made a final decision well, here's your inspiration. Of course I had to start off with a little sparkle.



Maybe something blue...



You can never go wrong with black....




Of course there is always bright bold colors






Whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be fabulous.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  That's it for this week. I'll see you here on Monday.

{dress details:  Sparkle 1/2/3; Something Blue 1/2/3; Classic Black 1/2/3/4/5; Full of Color 1/2/3/4}

2 comments:

Unknown December 17, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

So many of these are gorgeous. I think my favorite is the top right one in the "blue" section. gorgeous!!

Nicole Scibetta December 20, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

I tried on that first silver Anthropologie dress, it was the most beautiful thing I ever put on. If only I could have afforded to buy it.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP