Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week. Getting back into the swing of things after the holiday was a bit of a struggle but I'm delighted to share some favorites with you this week, since I didn't last week.  Now that the holiday season is in full swing, Friday Favorites for December, will be all about lovely gift ideas, stocking stuffers, or things you want to add to your own holiday wish list.  I'll cut the chatter and start sharing some pretty things like these




I know a canister seems out of place on a holiday gift list but this would be perfect for a friend who loves to bake or maybe a little gift for you because your kitchen could use a bit more color ;)


Speaking of baking and food, these wonderful one-of-a-kind gift sets from One Sydney Road, would be excellent for that baker or foodie on your list.





Dear Rifle Paper Co., Oh how I love every piece of beautiful stationery you create!  I saw these via Twitter this week and just swooned.





This stationery set would make a perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your friend who loves all things paper.  If you're looking for more paper gift giving ideas, this set of  French cards is another delightful gift option.



If your holiday plans include hosting a holiday celebration I think these plates would be perfect for serving sweet holiday treats.



I think these plates would make your Holiday table that much more festive.



Need a bit more sparkle, try these


Well, that's it for this week, I hope you have a splendid weekend and I'll see you here on Monday.

3 comments:

Veronica TM December 4, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

are those emersonmade table linens (EAT)? they look exactly the same. http://shop.emersonmade.com/EAT-Table-Linens

Shannon Darrough December 4, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Obsessed with those gold dot plates!

People St.Clair December 5, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

Hi Veronica,
Yes they are the EAT table linens from EmersonMade. They're part of custom gift baskets created by the online shop/site One Sydney Road.

Hi Shannon,
Oh me too. Honestly anything with dots pulls me in every time.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP