Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week.  For me this week felt really long so I am definitely ready for the weekend.  As you know I can't close out the week without sharing some favorites.  Let's start off with the oh so lovely holiday collection from ban.do





Besides the striking photos, there is so much pretty I just can't stand it!

Since it's now November, I'd like to believe that we're officially in Holiday mode.  When I saw these awesome birthday party invitations, I thought these would be perfect for any celebration especially for the holidays.




{discovered here}

While we're talking holiday, this cute sequined number may be an option to keep in mind for your future holiday soirees.



{discovered here}

I always get drawn into cute novelty items and these mugs are perfect mix of fun and functional



{discovered here}

I swooned when I saw these pretty calligraphy necklaces.  Who wouldn't love having their name custom written by calligrapher Crystal Kluge?  (who happens to be one of my favorite calligraphers)



{discovered here}


Well this is it for this week, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you here on Monday.


1 comments:

rita November 11, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

Carry your personality with wide range ofLouis Vuitton Passport bags, designer handbags, beaded handbags, wholesale fashion bags, summerVuitton Papillion
handbags, evening palermo pm monogram handbags, fashion embroidered bags and beaded fashion palermo lv
bags, exhibiting scores ofmonogram odeonbased designs in eye catching colors.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP