In the Details: Jenny Packham Collection

>> Monday, October 31, 2011

Well happy Halloween Monday to all of you.  I hope your weekend was full of treats and no tricks.  Last week I shared some beautiful wedding dresses from the various Fall collections featured at Bridal Market.  There was one collection I plan to include but missed and that was oh so lovely collection of Jenny Packham. Instead of fill this blog space with all the adjectives that come to mind when I see these gowns, why don't I let you create your own descriptors.




{photos from here}

3 comments:

Alexandra Rose October 31, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

WOW. There's a style for everyone here. The model wears them very well. These dresses are exquisite *sigh*
http://beingmama.com/
http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

People St.Clair November 1, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Hi Alexandra Rose,
These gowns are gorgeous and there is one to suit anyone's style.

Bayliy November 7, 2011 at 2:58 AM  

So love it! Good post! I'm happy to read it. Dresses are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP