Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a fabulous week.  Before we head out for the Halloween weekend, I of course have to share some favorites. I'm a girl who loves pretty tablescapes, so when I saw this post this week,  This girl lost it over all these beautiful featured tablescapes.  Then I saw this





and suddenly I had a desire to buy new everything for my own table. This was quickly quelled by the holiday saving promise I made to myself.

{discovered here}

As a girl who enjoys cooking, I know the benefits of having a good stock pot, but I never really thought about the exterior design of this type of pot, until now. This is by far the prettiest stock pot I've ever seen.




my Holiday wish list has begun.
{discovered here}

These would be lovely decorative pieces, or the perfect accent to your holiday table.



{discovered here}

I saw this image on Pinterest



and just loved the combination of beautiful color and pattern and wondered where all this prettiness came from.  Well after a little bit of searching, I discovered it is from a new collection of textiles by Caitlin Wilson. There is plenty of beautiful fabric here and you will be easily inspired to create or decorate something.

Well that's it for this week everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  See you on Monday.


5 comments:

Unknown October 28, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

Loving all the pretty and delicate colors! Happy Halloween {a little early}!

xo Mary Jo

Jessica Rowe {The Aestate} October 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Those Mikasa plates are BEAUTIFUL and reasonably priced!

miss b October 29, 2011 at 5:43 PM  

The coloured glasses are so pretty and the dishes have so many uses.
www.missbbobochic.blogspot.com

People St.Clair November 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Hi Mary Jo a belated happy halloween to you as well. I love the colors of the caitlin wilson fabrics they're rich but not overdone.

Hi Jacin
isn't this china set gorgeous, I'd love to see more colorways this design is so striking and perfect for mixing and matching.

Hi Jessica,
Agree. I was actually surprised at the price I have to admit I expected it to be a bit pricey.

Hi Miss B
Agree. I love the rich color of the glases and the china is definitely multi-functional which I love.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP