Friday Faves

>> Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Friday lovely readers.  How was your week?  I hope it was marvelous.  Well before you and I head into the weekend, I have some favorites to share with you so let's get started with these chic metallic drawer liners



Thinking I could use another monogram mug like this one



Here's a fun Fall inspired napkin set to use for your Fall holiday entertaining



{discovered here}

I think I may add these colorful goblets to my holiday wish list.



{found here}

Interested in trying these.  I think this may be a go to site for creative gifts.




My inner craftista is looking for some projects where I can use these




{discovered here}

Oh Kate Spade yet another item I'm swooning over



{found here}

A few Fall looks I wouldn't mind having.  Check out everything here




Phew, I had a few more favorites than I thought this week.  I hope you have a splendid weekend.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP