Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF everyone.  I'm so happy it's Friday.  Not just because I love sharing favorites with you, but I'm very ready for the weekend. 

If you're looking for quick and easy costume inspiration for Halloween, start here




{discovered here}

These are just too cute and perfect for a party



I'd like a few sets of these coasters 




{discovered here}

What better way to jot down ideas and inspiration than with these pretty patterned journals




{discovered here}

Hello pretty dress that needs to be in my closet



I want a pair of these please, thanks



{discovered here}

Well, that's it for this week.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP