Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a lovely week.  This weeks favorites is all about fashion.  I've been compiling my favorites from fashion week and while there were plenty of beautiful collections, I picked out some of my top favorites.








There are so many other collections I am in love with so look for me to post more favorites here if you haven't had your fill of fashion week pictures.  I hope you have a marvelous weekend. I'll see you here on Monday.

{all images from style.com}

1 comments:

Nikkay September 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

You won an award on my blog!

http://slavetofashion-fashionslave.blogspot.com/2011/09/award.html

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP