Friday Faves

>> Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF everyone.  We've made it through yet another week.  Of course since it's Friday, I'm all about favorites and sharing them with you.  My first favorite is this.



When I found out that Coach was releasing a limited edition of its classics, I was definitely excited.  I've have wanted this purse for a very long time.  By the time I could get one they went away and now they're back.

While I'm not ready for Summer to end, I am ready to start looking at fall coats and this one has caught my eye.



{discovered here}

I'd like these entire outfits please, thanks



{discovered here}

I've fallen in love with this



{discovered here}

These would be perfect to organize any project



{discovered here}

How lovely are these?



{found here}

I may need additional adult supervision for the release of the Missoni collection at Target next week and  I've got a list of things I want starting with...






Well that's it for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I'll see you here on Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP