Z Gallerie

>> Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where have I been that I've been missing all this lovely goodness coming from Z Gallerie?


I don't know about you but every once in a while, I get the itch to do a little re-decorating. Nothing big just little ways to update my space.




I can't help but noticed that there are plenty of lovely little things that have caught my eye on the website that  I may need to make a little visit to Z Gallerie this weekend.  






 

If you're experiencing that same re-decorating bug sometimes new pillows, a rug or a few decorative pieces can go a long way.

{image details: Labyrinth Dinnerware Collection ; Ceramic Elephant ; Lugarno Vase ; Taza Pillow ; Harper Round Frames ; Mariposa Pillar Holders ; Tangier Pillow }

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP