Friday Faves

>> Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you had a wonderful week this week.  It's been a busy week for me so I'm ready for the weekend.

While I'm not at all ready for Fall, I'm loving some of the pretty things I'm seeing especially from one of my favorite shops, Zara





I'm loosing my mind over these lovelies from Troubadour




{discovered here}

These are just too cute



{discovered here}

Loving this pin



{discovered here}

a bit smitten with these,




I'd really only want these because of the pretty packaging.




{discovered here}

Well that's it for this week everyone, have a wonderful weekend. Those in the path of hurricane Irene stay safe and I'll see you here on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP